THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

WELCOME

Be with me while taking this mournful journey and preparing for the eternity.


Friday, June 4, 2010

TREASURE ISLE :]]


I've been so addicted sa mga Facebook Applications.. before I am a Farmville addicted person..ewan ko ba kung kelan tumaas na yugn level ko saka ako tinamad ahaha :)) Anyway, my farm is really a disaster just like what my cousin said.. it looks like C-6 for those who don't know C-6 it's a completely disaster full of kangkong leaves with lumot factor :)).. In fact, boring ang FB kapag walang mga applications.. Agree Much! Now, I am busy digging for a treasure.. Treasure Isle na yung kinaadikan kong application.. Madali lang kasi at mabilis ang pag level up unlike other applications maghahang PC mo ;) Level 49 na nga ako sa Treasure Isle eh at papataasin ko pa iyon :]]

0 comments: